5* Luxury Chalets
Our premium cat chalets come with water fountains, interactive toys and veterinary bedding as standard. All of our staff are specially trained in feline welfare, so you can relax knowing your pets are in safe hands.
From just £15
What else does your cat have to enjoy when boarding with us?
- A full height, 2 tiered, double glazed spacious chalet
- Each chalet has the luxury of under-floor heating
- Each chalet has its own light so it is never dark or gloomy
- All chalets benefit from air conditioning
- Each chalet has a spacious run area protected from inclement weather conditions
- Modern fire alarm system and smoke detectors throughout all buildings for your peace of mind
- Our staff work indoors with your cat and are there on-hand to provide lots of cuddles
- We only use good quality foods and will feed your cat(s) per your instructions, however we are happy to provide a diet supplied by you
- All medications are administered free of charge, with the exception of insilin (£3.00 surcharge)
- We also groom your cat (for those who like it) daily
- Your cat(s) will be insured whilst with us, subject to the usual terms and conditions
- Our staff are here on-site 24/7 to provide that added security
- Late night checks will be made, so you can be confident that he/she is receiving the best of care
Thank you so much for looking after Bessie so well. She looked so well and happy when we picked her up. We now know we can go away knowing she is happy. See you soon.Mrs McKie
About Billy & the team
Owners, Billy & Gill Dean, have a lifetime of animal welfare knowledge and experience. They have owned and managed a kennels & cattery for since 2000. In addition to this, Billy was as a decorated RSPCA Inspector and highly regarded within his field, with 10 years of service. Gill was previously an equine and animal welfare professional. It’s safe to say, your pets will be in the best pairs’ of hands possible!
All of the team are all highly trained in animal welfare and love to work with animals with all kinds of characters. Our kennel and cattery manager, has many years of experience under his belt. Due to our highly trained and confident staff, we pride ourselves on our ability to care for even the most unique pets needs.
The facilities encompass the latest in animal welfare technology, as well as the highest quality materials / equipment, which exceeds EU regulatory standards.
Book your stay today
Please call us for reservations, a small and non-refundable deposit will be required. For further information and queries, please contact us in the most convenient way for you.